Saturday, December 19, 2009

A-Cash day

Today, My family go to Sunway Pyramid to buy A-Cash for Asiasoft games...
After we reach Sunway... we saw Sunway Theme park is full with crowds...
WOW... But after all...Kl also rain
They must get wet...
We go to the information centre and ask where can i buy A-Cash
She say "go to the highest floor then turn right..."
Then we follow her directions, but we took about 15 min++ to reach there
WOW!!!
Long distance!!!
After we reach there, there were so many people queuing up for the free gifts...
After I bought the A-Cash card and preparing to queue up, A guy he bought about 180K Cash...He get so many gifts
Wow!!!Real fans of Asiasoft...
I get one Maple Story Aran Mousepad, sudden attack notebook and one pen for sam de....Sry... Sam no more key chain




After we get those free gifts we go for lunch,
We have BBQ w for lunch,like some sort of steambot
We BBQ meat like beef,chicken, bacon, fish and some more la...
Very suang... I will post the picture other time...
I no time le...
OK
sry... That I have no post lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment