Sunday, July 26, 2009

A day at Jusco...

Today...
I suppose go to Jusco and watch movie with Chan...
Today….
I suppose go see Harry Potter with my frenz…(Chan)
But….
My mum don’t let me go because of A H1N1
Haiz…
Nvmlaz…
But my mum still let me go “gai gai” with Chan…
HAHA…



Today…We saw Hor Yan, Nicole and Jie Wei…
Haha…
We meet at Popular at Jusco….
The Jie Wei come and kacau us when
Me and Chan are choosing paper 4 Geography Folio…
Nvmlaz….
She wanna frenz frenz with us mah…
Afterthat, we go buy thing at the market in Jusco…
4 my mum



After finish buying things…
I call my dad to fetch at the traffic light…
But ……………………………….
My father appears at my sight…..
Then when we go cahse my father,…………
My father already took the ticket……..
Then we follow him go buy cheesecake and Pringles 4 my bro…
Afterthat, we went back homeloz…




At 5:30pm…..
I go Adrain’s house to play…
FootBall…….
Argh………
I go shoot….
And shoot….. and shoot….



But…..
I did’t score one… and lost….(7-4)……

No comments:

Post a Comment