Friday, July 24, 2009

Haiz....no H.P


Haiz.....
I juz receive a phone call by Wai Loong...(My...primary school best friend)
Haiz....
He say that he can't go see Harry Potter with me....
So I can't see "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince"
I only can see with my friend Chan(secondary frenz)



Last Wednesday.....
I mum not at home
So....
I go to my cousin's home (qi bin)
He can go school with me so no sienzlah....
Haha......
When we are on the way to school, we saw Christine,Joey & Neo walking to school...
Then, we together to school
On the way to school,
The 3 form 1 girls laugh at me and Qi Bin's bag is SAME punya...
Oklaz...
I here to tell you all why...

Here is the story starts...
One day,my aunt(my dad's sister) they come to my home to visit us...
then,they got two bags made by"victorinox"(maybe you have no heard about it either I)
then, she give it to us...
Then, we use the same bag at our primary school standard six
And THE End

No comments:

Post a Comment